Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

W1 - Connected Education

October is connected educator month and with all the exciting activities that are happening, TeachThought are continuing their September 30 Day Reflective Blogging Challenge with Thoughtful Thursday.  The topics look great!  Week 1 Thoughtful Thursday topic:  

What does 'connected education' mean to you?

Connected education means educators connecting with each other to learn from one another whether it is through a professional discussion or connecting with a class.  We are becoming more connected with each other building our PLN to beyond the area we live in.

As I build my PLN and connecting with other 'like minded' people I am growing as an educator.  I'm relatively new to the online community and have already made so many connections.  If you haven't started, I suggest you do so.  There is a rich resource out there that we all can benefit from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment